For Shakespeare in the Park see Plan Your Visit to Chetzemoka Park.
Our mainstage is Key City Playhouse is located at:
419 Washington Street, Port Townsend.
Key City Playhouse
- Our playhouse seats 66 and is wheelchair accessible.
- The Box Office and Lobby Bar open one hour prior to curtain.
- Box Office and Playhouse address & hours
- The playhouse has a row of seats with no steps needed to get to them.
- We can seat the hearing-impaired in our front row. We also have assisted listening devices (see below).
- We have wheelchair seating.
Call or visit the Box Office at Key City Playhouse (360-385-5278) to reserve these seats. If you reach us after hours, leave a message with your accessibility seating needs, and requests will be accommodated in the order they are received.
Assisted Listening Devices
Need a little boost in volume? Do you want to relax and lean back but find yourself straining forward to catch the words? Ask for an assisted listening device at the Playhouse box office or from any usher.
These devices are flexible. They can be used as:
- Completely self-contained wireless headphones
- Receivers for your own headphones or earbuds
- Boosters for your own induction-loop hearing aid
Assisted listening devices are available at Key City Playhouse thanks to the generosity of Rod Schmidt and The Rotary Club of Port Townsend.
Get to know the actors and enjoy the opportunity to explore the themes of our productions further. Join us for informative discussions led by members of our artistic team after all Thursday evening shows and Sunday matinees. (All performances of the Annual Playwrights’ Festival are followed by AfterWords discussions.)
Snacks and drinks from local vendors are available for purchase in the lobby. We feature:
- Candace’s Cookies
- Elevated Ice Cream candies
- Sunrise Coffee
- Local wines and beer from Fairwinds Winery, Olympic Cellars and Port Townsend Brewery.
Net proceeds from the Lobby Bar go to the KCPT Scholarship Awards fund, which supports emerging theater artists with scholarships for their educational pursuits.
Dining & Accommodations in Port Townsend
We invite you to visit the restaurants and accommodations that advertise in our KCPT programs.
Restaurants & Food
Alchemy Bistro & Wine Bar
The Belmont Hotel
Blue Moose Cafe
Chimacum Farm Stand
Doc’s Marina Grill
Elevated Ice Cream
The Food Co-Op
Key City Fish
Mt Townsend Creamery
Old Whiskey Mill
Port Townsend Brewery
Velocity Coffee Shop