Season Ticket Package Options for 2017:
- 5 Shows for $120
- Guaranteed reserved seating at the playhouse.
- Bring a guest paying full price, and your Premier Series encore ticket is FREE (limit one per person/per show)
- Complimentary Beverage: Receive a drink coupon for each Premier Series show you attend. Use on opening weekends and mix & mingle with fellow subscribers.
- All 5 Shows: Friday or Saturday for $108
- All 5 Shows: Thursday or Sunday for $90
- 4 Shows: Friday or Saturday for $86
- 4 Shows: Thursday or Sunday for $72
- Use in any combination during the season.
- 5 Shows: Any day, any time for for $110
- 4 Shows: Any day, any time for $88
- Purchase individual tickets for upcoming shows before they go on sale to the general public.
2017 Patrons Pass – See it all!
- Includes a ticket to every mainstage show, unlimited access to all PlayFest events, exclusive party invites, special events, and first choice for reserved seats at all shows. Partially tax deductible, ask KCPT staff for details.
- Director $250
- Producer $500
First In Line:
Order additional tickets for family and friends before they go on sale to the public.
No Exchange Fees:
When plans change, we understand! Subscribers can exchange subscription tickets, without an exchange fee, for any other performance of the same show. Exchange your ticket(s) at our Playhouse box office
at 419 Washington Street. Normal business hours are Wednesdays through Saturdays from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.; and on performance Sundays from noon until showtime. The box office also opens one hour prior to every performance.
Group & Rental Discounts:
Gather a group! Bring 10 or more people, and receive the subscriber group discount of 25% off regular ticket prices.
Throw a party!
Receive a 10% discount on additional show tickets purchased for friends and family.
Details about your subscription
As a non-profit organization, we use email as our primary source of communication with our Subscribers. Order confirmations, newsletters, special event notifications, and special offers all now come via email. Be sure we have your email address. Email us at email@example.com.
Donating Your Tickets:
If you are unable to attend a production and can’t use your ticket exchange privilege, you may donate your tickets by calling the box office at (360) 385-5278.
Replacing lost Tickets:
Lost or misplaced your tickets? Don’t worry! Just notify our Box Office at 360-385-5278 before the date of your performance and we’ll authorize a reprint.